Thursday, May 14, 2009

"Pretty Pretties"....

I am currently putting together 'words and pictures' for a magazine article about Margaret's amazing work. I just could not resist the temptation to publish this photo. I took this when I went to visit Margaret last, every time I look at her work I am totally amazed by the delicate fine details and soft suttle colours.....truley wonderful!!
Margaret had a great time at the Sydney Miniature Fair this month, but is already about to get back to work. For all those wanting more pieces, Margaret has asured me she has some new ideas and I shall have more of her "Pretty Pretties" in about 3 or 4 months. Please feel free to email your interest and when I receive these fabulous pieces I can let all know (just put "Margaret" in the subject). But until then we shall have to be content to just look at her past works.
Some-one desciribed her as having "the fairy touch".....she liked that.

14 comments:

Texas Belle said...

Oh,these are just precious! Just love the photo - those subtle pastels all grouped together are so lovely.

Josje Veenenbos, said...

Very pretty! And very sweet of you to help your friend this way!

dora said...

Son unas piezas fantasticas, de un gusto exquisito.
Un abrazo.

Never Enough Time said...

The vases are so lovely. I should have purchased one last time. Now I will have to wait until your new arrivals in a few months.

rosanna said...

I do not mind about time. They will be a great Christmas present. From me to myself!

MiniMadWoman said...

Just beautiful! Margaret truly does have a wonderful talent! Thanks again, Linda, for bringing these little treasures to your blog for us to see!

vicki archer said...

What sweet and adorable pieces - Margaret must have huge patience to create such beauty in miniature like this, xv.

MiniKat said...

"Fairy touch" is accurate. Her work is simply breath-taking.

kimsminiatures said...

I feel so lucky to have one.Her work is lovely. Thank you so much Linda. Mini hugs!

Sassy Mini Dolls said...

Just absolutely exquisite!!! Thank you so much for sharing! :)

marlies said...

I very curious what the Fairy is making for new items, over about 3 months I have my birthday, so I can give a hint to my children, husband, dad and brother and and .... ;D
She makes such a lovely vases, I'm so happy with mine!
* marlies

Debbie said...

Beautiful Pieces. Its all so lovely how can anyone pick a favourite..

Berlin Deluxxe said...

What a darling collection and such a soothing palette...

sylvia said...

Hi Linda,

I have an Award for you at my blog,

Love Sylvia