Monday, August 3, 2009

a challenge from Rosanna....


has set me a challenge!!
1. open the 4th file where you store your photos...
2. pick out the 4th photo & publish it to your blog...
3. explain a bit about it...
4. pass this challenge to 4 other blogs...
I am usually not one to play these blog games, but when I opened my 4th file the 4th photo was as you see above, but it had a friend, so I published both!!
These amazing metal fittings are on doors....yes!!...in Paris!! I think they are absolutely beautiful, so much so that I had to take a photo....if I couldn't take the real thing home, at least I had a photo!!
Now to pass the challenge on....
Christel at "Christel Jenson"
Kim at "It's a Miniature Life"
Sylvia at "Lotjes Dolls House"
Shannon at "Shannon's Mini Blog"
.......the ball is now in your court!

3 comments:

sylvia said...

Thank you Linda, it was fun to do it!
Sylvia

Jesus said...

Hello, my name is Jesus and I live in Madrid, Spain.
I admire your work and your blog for this reason, I think your Blog, you deserve this award.

Greetings

bibi said...

hello my name is Bianca ,from Asturias,Spain.Every day I see your blog,its an inspiration for me,and it gives me so many ideas for my doll house.visit me in my blog.
http://begottendollsbybianca.blogspot.com/
Bianca