Monday, July 2, 2012

"soldes"....






....The 'sales' have started here in Paris & I confess that it is a lovely time to be here...lol!!! I did wait for the sales to start before I bought too much....but I do look more than I buy, sadly there is only so much that will fit into a suitcase!!! My photos are in no order....just 'walking and taking' order, so todays selection for you is a little bit of this and a little bit of that.....but I still hope you enjoy them.
p.s....a quick thank you! I have received some lovely emails in the past few days.....give me some time and I shall get back to you....Yes Jenny, book that trip!!!

6 comments:

Catherine said...

I am so glad you are having fun.

I would hate to miss a good deal on a slaes item because I couldn't fit it into my suitcase.

Gorgeous pictures!!!

rosanna said...

Glad you bought the scarf :o)
May I suggest you to buy a new suitcase too ;o) you never know when you'll be back in Paris at sales time :o))
Hugs, Rosanna

Fi.P said...

I'm nothing sort of envious!!

Just divine!

Fi x

Fi.P said...

*Short*

La Vie Quotidienne said...

Eight weeks in Paris...how lucky you are. I would love just to spend a couple of weeks again ~ hopefully soon. Have fun!

Marina said...

Che immagini stupende...è un sogno!!!
Marina