Monday, December 9, 2013

Our final week in Paris....






It is hard to believe that we are in our final week here in Paris. In some ways the time as gone really fast, but if I look back over the past five weeks we have done so much. We have lunched with wonderful miniaturists, visited towns outside of Paris, watched Paris dress its self for Christmas, gone to a miniature fair in London (just for the day)......and done all our Christmas shopping.
I have selected a few (random) photos for you this evening.....I am sorry, I wanted to be a better blogger while here in Paris....but after being out all day it was very hard to focus on blogging in the evening. It will be very sad to leave Paris...but my youngest daughter has done a wonderful job in making me feel very home sick........(yes, the one with the baby....lol!)
This final week we travel to Fontainbleau and there is a wonderful market I still want to visit....still lots to do and see.

12 comments:

Troy said...


Thank you for posting more beautiful pictures from this beautiful city.

Catherine said...

I adore your photography! It is always perfect. What is that first building? It is huge.

Linda Carswell said...

It is part of the Louvre Catherine.....yes, it is huge!!! It takes many days to visit the Louvre Museum properly.

rosanna said...

How fast time flies...
I am so glad that this visit to Paris has been another hit for you but I bet that you cannot wait to hold you know who in your arms.
Big hugs, Ro

Josje said...

How wonderful you managed to go to the London show! Enjoy your last week in Paris.

Catherine said...

I understand your daughter ... Santa Claus will be French this year! This last week will pass so quickly. I hope you still find lots of pretty things. the photos are beautiful.

Susan said...

Time flies when you're having fun. A sad parting for you but home is always warm and welcoming, specially when there's a grandbaby waiting for cuddles.

Fi.P said...

Beautiful photos as usual! How wonderful to have five weeks there...I wish! We have just booked tickets for next year but only five days in Paris, the rest in the Luberon we think, so if you have any thoughts on the Luberon I'd be glad to hear?

Fi x

Marie said...

Comme toujours, de très belles photos qui font rêver ! merci de les partager, ça permet de voyager un petit peu derrière son écran d'ordinateur c'est magique ! J'espère que vous avez trouvé de jolis cadeaux mais je n'en doute pas, ce sera un Noël avec une touche française. Je comprends votre fille, je suis pareille avec ma maman !! Je vous souhaite une très bonne fin de séjour, profitez un maximum et puis faite un bon voyage retour ! A bientôt
Marie

Steinworks said...

thank you so much for sharing your vacation with us, I really loved looking at your photos and dreaming of Paris :) it must be lovely this time of year.

Hugs
Marisa

miniacollection said...

Enjoy your last days! Thank you for these beautiful photos.
Geneviève

Carrie Lavender said...

Thank you for another holiday in Paris! Your photos are like a magic mirror. One day I hope to have a real Parisian holiday myself. Until then I will have to rely on your photos to get me there. Blessings to you and yours, Carriexx