Thursday, August 27, 2009

Tiffany & Co....




I am back from New York....and yes, we had a wonderful time!! The weather was very HOT, but none the less, it was fabulous!!
We went to "Tiffany & Co." so I could buy an early birthday present and to my surprise they had a 'dollhouse' theme window display....(must have none I was coming!!) So, being a good 'blogger', I thought of you all and took some photos to show....who cannot resist....miniatures and pretty 'bling'...all in one shop window.
I did find a lovely little miniature shop...and made a purchase or two, (I have to photograph them yet)...but more about that later.
I have not been home too long, tried to catch-up on some sleep, but more importantly tried to catch-up on what has been happening in blogland...feels like I have been away for ever!!
Must say a thank you to every one who sent lovely messages prior to my trip away....I loved recieving every one of them...thank you!
....sorry about the quality of the photos, they have reflection fom the shop window!!!

13 comments:

Shale said...

The windows are wonderful! Thanks for sharing. Now I want to go to Manhatten. I'm glad you had a great trip!

Susan

rosanna said...

WELCOME BACK Linda, I have missed you. I do love all the "pretty" things you have shown us and I'm waiting for the rest. I'll leave tomorrow but I'll try somehow to keep in touch. Have a nice day. Rosanna

Mercedes Spencer @ Liberty Biberty said...

Welcome back Linda! Nice to have you back in the blogoshpere!
Thanks for taking those photos.
Mercedes

marlies said...

Great pictures, there certainly
was somebody who knew you came, what a coincidence. Did you choose a beautiful one? Whaiting for the next pictures,
* marlies

kimsminiatures said...

Welcome back Linda. Sounds like you had a wonderful time. I love love love your pictures of the miniature displays from Tiffany's.
Jewelry combined with miniatures...Perfect now add a little bit of chocolate and life is complete. Lol. Mini hugs! Kim

Arantxa Fariña said...

Welcome back Linda!

I visited New Your the Past April for my honeymoon,it's a wonderfull city.
I like so much the photos.
Thanks for taking those photos

Hugs!!

Unknown said...

Welcome back! Glad you had a wonderful time and can't wait to see your mini purchases.

The window shop pictures are wonderful . . . who can resist miniatures and fine gems?! LOL!!

Take care,
Teresa

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

Welcome home! LOL, before I read your post I saw all the miniatures and spotted the bling and though, hmmm, she really went on a shopping spree!!!

What an absolutely fabulous window display!!! I agree with Kim, add chocolate and it would be PERFECT!

Hugs,
Marsha

Claudia said...

Glad you had a great time! Did you go to the dollhouse shop I told you about? Hope you liked it - I have yet to go there and I live nearby! Love the photos from Tiffanys.

dora said...

!Que bonito todo!. Me encantaría esta tienda, tiene las cosas que yo necesitaria para mi palacete.

Donna Hager said...

Welcome back. I am glad you had a great time.
Thanks for sharing the photos. What a pretty window display.

le banc moussu said...

Welcome back, we now need pictures of you wearing those nice gems...

Linda Carswell said...

Oh!! I wish!!...(no not really)
I bought a lovely silver braclet with a charm of a little shopping bag and hope to add to it over the years!! I don't need all the lovely gems seen in my photos, but I do love to look!