Friday, September 25, 2009

...that's my girl....

This is our daughter Kendall, I hope she hasn't set her sights to high, but I've been asured she was just letting the President know that she was in New York doing her 'bit' for the American economy...

This is a huge...huge flag on the New York Stock Exchange...it's really hard from a photo to imagine just how big it really is....not sure why, but I love this photo...

...and then there's the wonderful iconic Flatiron Building in New York....amazing!!



....and best of all..... we took a ride in a horse drawn carriage through Central Park. It is so hard to believe that you are in the middle of such a huge city. The park was amazing, so many different things on offer in so many different areas. It certainly is a "must-do" when in New York!!!
....just having 'flash backs' to New York, thought I would share a few more images with you!!

8 comments:

Mercedes Spencer @ Liberty Biberty said...

Thanks for that little tour and I didn't even have to endure the plane trip!
Very nice to meet Kendall!
Mercedes

rosanna said...

Beautiful girl and beautiful pics! you must be proud of her.

Maria Jose said...

Wonderful ! Someday I want to visit new york...

vicki archer said...

What fabulous shots Linda and your daughter is not only gorgeous but she must be very accomplished as well... Have a wonderful weekend, xv.

VintageRoses said...

Haha Nice trick...(or treat?).

dalesdreams said...

Did your daughter get to meet the President? or is that a cardboard cut out?

Unknown said...

Oh what gorgeous photos Linda! You've inspired me . . . my mom and I are planning to go within the next year or two so your information is appreciated!

Thanks for sharing!

Blessings,
Teresa

Dr. Russell Norman Murray said...

A good visual blog.

Russ (Blogger next blog)