Monday, May 28, 2012

Another day in Paris....




We were up very early (again)......you can tell just how early by the first photo, this little square is usually thriving, but it was still lifeless when we arrived. We were off to an antique market at Porte de Vanves...(if you jump on a number 58 bus heading south it will get you there). Lots of things to see and buy, also lots of things to see and NOT buy, if you understand my meaning!!! I did buy a little 'something', but I will show you that at a later time. The roses are beginning to make an appearance every where we go which is thrilling, but I found these stunning peonies on our walk back...(yes, walk back!!!!)...the heat obviously hasn't had the same affect on them as it has on me....I am feeling just a little wilted!!! Bonne Nuit X

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing beautiful photos from Paris!
Mona

Lucille said...

Poor Linda! I know what you mean. Nothing worse than incessant heat. I do hope it cools down a bit. Hope you have air conditioning in your apartment!

Bambi said...

It all sounds wonderful, wish you could bring that puppy back with you!x

Simon said...

Hi Linda
What wonderful photos, I am loving your Paris Posts. I've been reading through your Posts with much interest and pleasure, and simply adore your style and taste.
Looking forward to further updates,
Simon

Teresa Martínez- IGMA artisan said...

Je vous souhaite un heureux séjour dans la merveilleuse ville de lumières ..

Troy said...

It has been fun reading of your fun in France. Looking forward to more posts.

Le Style said...

Lovely Paris!!
What a wonderful photo's!

I wish you a wonderful new week

Enjoy
xo

Penny said...

Linda, you have such an eye. I am enjoying your photos and look forward to many more. Hope the heat drops a bit for you to enjoy some more walks...Penny